The Pennsylvania Vision Foundation (PAVF) proudly works with VBA to administer its Benefit Program. The benefit program ensures that adults and children who qualify for this need-based program have access to receive quality eye care through local VBA providers.
Who Qualifies for Our Benefit Program?
An adult or child may be eligible for the program if they meet the following criteria:
- Person lives in Pennsylvania;
- A household income at 300% of the poverty level;
- Underinsured for vision care.
Best Practices For Enrollment
The PAVF's partner organizations determine eligibility prior to enrolling members into the program. In general, the following frequencies are best practice.
- Adults may be enrolled for an exam and materials every 2 years
- People with diabetes may be enrolled for an exam and materials annually
- Children may be enrolled for an exam and materials annually
Upon request, a person may be enrolled for an exam only or materials only.